Front: Lifted coil springs, track bar bracket, pitman arm, sway-bar links, brake line brackets & hardware.
Rear: Lifted coils springs, track bar drop bracket, coil correction plates, cam bolts, brake line relocation brackets & hardware.
Shocks: Features (4) Performance 2.2 series shocks.
• 2012 models require exhaust modification to clear front driveshaft.
• 100% bolt-on installation.
• Increased ground clearance.
• Coil correction plates corrects the rear coil angle 10 degrees.
• Coil correction plates allows the rear coil springs to function more effeciently.
• Premium Performance 2.2 series shocks.
• Unique coil springs for 4-door & 2-door models.
• Part #: 682S (2door)
• Part #: 681S (4door)
• Install Time: 4 - 5 hours
• Wheel Backspacing: 4.5" - 4.75"
• Recommended Tire Size: 35x12.50
• Download Instructions: View
On Automatic equipped vehicles; due to use of an oversize driveshaft from the factory and inadequate factory clearance it may be possible for the front driveshaft to come in contact with the automatic transmission pan tearing the factory boot and rubbing on the shaft. Generally this occurs during heavy articulation when front sway bar links are disconnected and longer shocks are installed. If this is found to occur, the proper procedure would be to replace the oversize factory shaft with an aftermarket smaller diameter shaft to increase clearance between the transmission and front driveshaft. Rough Country does offer this driveshaft if needed.